1. Goods remain the property of Central Coast Tiles P/L (herein as the “Seller”), until paid in full by the purchaser of the goods (herein as the “Buyer”). When the goods are ready for collection, any monies owed on the goods – must be settled within 48hrs. The Seller will only negotiate holding goods on the Buyers behalf, if the goods are paid in full.
2. The Seller does not accept returns for any unused tiles or change of mind.
3. The Buyer will accept that all goods are subject to availability and that there may be delays of up to 12 weeks. The Seller will notify the Buyer of any such delay, as soon as they are notified by the wholesaler/manufacturer. The Seller will not be liable for any costs incurred due to any such delay.
4. In the case of Direct Deposit or Cheque payment methods, the goods will not be available for collection or delivery until the funds have cleared – Which may take up to 3 business days.
5. Collections: The Seller acknowledges that the Buyer may elect to collect their purchased goods from the Supplier’s warehouse. While the Suppliers representatives will use their best endeavours to assist you, the Supplier will not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any damage that may be caused as a result of, but not limited to, improper weight distribution of the goods and goods that are not stored correctly for transport. Once the goods have been collected, the goods are deemed to be delivered once loaded onto the Buyers arranged transport.
6. Deliveries: Delivery of the goods is deemed effective once the goods have been made available for unloading at the Buyers nominated delivery point. The Seller will deliver to an external point with easy access. The Seller will not enter any premises or carry the goods further than the external delivery point.
7. Storage: If the goods are ready for collection, and the Buyer requests the goods to be held by the Seller, the Seller may agree to do so if storage space is available and this may incur a storage fee. Such goods will be held at the Buyers risk and the Seller accepts no liability for loss or damage. Charges will apply if goods are not collected within 14 days unless otherwise agreed with Management. Storage fees are $40 per pallet, per week – Payable upon release.
8. The Buyer will inspect the goods for any damage or defects on collection/delivery. Any damages must be reported to the Seller within 7 days of purchase and any returns must be delivered back to the Seller within 14 days of purchase in the same condition as when sold, with original packaging.
9. Information provided by representatives of Central Coast Tiles P/Lis considered general information. We advise that you consult a licensed professional regarding your own circumstances.
10. Ceramic and porcelain tiles have shade and size variations within every production batch. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to fully inspect the goods on collection/delivery.
11. Colour variation is a characteristic of natural stone.
12. Central Coast Tiles P/L accepts no liability for goods that have been permanently fixed. No claims will be considered after installation. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inspect the goods prior to installation and any defected products should be returned to the Seller with the original boxes, to be replaced, within 14 business days.